Tuesday 1 May 2012

Sony Abandons Kuch Toh Log Kahenge Repeat Telecast…

Update- Sony today(02.05.12) restored all the repeats (including KTLK) at their usual timings. (Though the channel's website still does not show KTLK's repeat telecast at 12 noon.) 


Today when I tuned in to Sony TV at 12 noon to watch “Kuch Toh Log Kahenge, I was surprised to see C.I.D. running on the channel instead of KTLK. I immediately logged on to SET India’s official website to check if they have changed the schedule. But there, I was taken by even more surprise. Today(01.05.12) they will air their top performing crime thrillers “C.I.D.” and “Crime Petrol”, the whole day. This means today there will be no repeat telecasts of any show (except C.I.D. and “Crime Petrol”) on Sony. However all the shows will run at their usual timings after 07:30 PM (The Prime Time). Tomorrow(02.05.12), while the repeats of most of other shows will be restored at their usual timings, “Kuch Toh Log Kahenge” will be still missing. Here are screen-shots of SET India’s official website, showing the channel’s schedule for today and tomorrow-:
Sony TV Schedule
Sony TV Schedule Tomorrow